Add these two lines of code into your pages <HEAD> element and your page will be recordable.
Post a comment and tell me how long it takes to load please 🙂
I started writing this last year, finished it a few months ago and have spent the last few months tweaking and testing.
- [record] will start recording.
- [stop] will stop recording or playback
- [play] will playback the current macro.
- [fast] will play the macro back at faster than recorded speed
- [loop] will loop the macro
- [hide] will hide the control panel during playback
The control panel and the macro recorder itself is based around a simple plugin architecture. I have plugins close to completion that will load and save macros and record a suite of testcases of multiple macros across a whole site.
Does not work under Safari, but there is no reason why it can’t. Any Safari guns willing to help? More on that in the screen recording tonight.