This build fixes
- Some reported bugs in the timezone data
- A visual update issue in the GPS code.
- A bug in the time calculation when you switch timezones (reported by one of my more jet-setting users)
- Includes the new US timezone rules that just came into effect. Thankyou the people that contacted me about this.
- Includes the new Perth timeone rule. A little late, but nobody seemed to notice 🙂
To upgrade you can either,
Choose Uninstall on the tool-tip menu on your current version and run the new one
Select Exit via the tool-tip menu and replace your current mwtimeconverter.exe executable and add the new dlls, and then run it by double clicking on it.